In partnership with the City of Beaverton, Unite Oregon provides an annual FREE leadership development program for emerging immigrant, refugee, and people of color. This year we will be celebrating TEN years of this amazing leadership program! The Beaverton Organizing and Leadership Development (BOLD) Program centers around four goals:
(1) Learn concrete leadership, community organizing and advocacy skills
(2) Understand local government and how to get involved
(3) Build cross-cultural relationships with people from around the world
(4) Help make Beaverton a thriving, multicultural city that is inclusive to everyone!
This program will be fully online.
To qualify, you must:
1. Live, Work, Worship, Study, or Play in the City of Beaverton
2. Attend all SIX three-hour trainings between March - May 2022 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM: Saturday 3/12, Saturday 3/26, Saturday 4/9, Saturday 4/23, Saturday 5/7, and Saturday 5/21
We highly encourage you to answer fully and honestly to the questions on this application because it will be used during the selection process.
Contact: Ernesto Oliva • (971) 279-8710 • [email protected]
We are excited to work with applicants that would like to develop their leadership skills to be active members in their communities! Thank you for showing interest in our program. Please fill out the questionnaire below to complete the BOLD application process.